Pedrini Mario was founded in Carrara, Tuscany in 1940.
Our foundation dates back to the 1940’s, in an “old and classic” sculpture workshop.
It began, at home, with the Italian market but continues to grow, with orders from England, France and above all from the United States .
Today, that small workshop has transformed into a state of the art facility maintained by an
experienced staff. Today, our workshop has become one of the most famous Sculpture studio in Carrara.
Strong ties with our clients and successful collaborations have achieved tremendous results and
satisfaction. Our priority continues to be a premier service studio combined with only the highest quality
materials and craftsmanship. Typical characteristics of the excellence of Made in Italy.